Being a well admired firm involved in offering a wide assortment of Solar Pump Solutions. This system is an electrically driven pumping system, electricity produced by the sunlight energizing photovoltaic (Solar) modules. These Solar Operated Water Pumps are well suited under low maintenance and proven technology to meet water pumping needs using Solar Energy. We manufacture this system from supreme quality components in adherence to up to date technology. Owing to its easy maintenance and optimum functionality, the offered system is much-admired by our valuable clients. Our quality controllers strictly test this system on different parameters. Apart from this, we supply this pumping solution in customized options at nominal rates.
Being a leader in the industry, we Farmson Solar engaged in providing our clients a qualitative range of Solar Water Pump. Our product ranges from 1 HP to 50HP in AC applications while in DC it ranges from 1HP to 5HP. provided pump is available in different technical specifications as per the demands of our clients. Offered pump is installed by our highly experienced professionals using the latest technology. Owing to its easy installation and low maintenance cost, the offered pump is widely demanded among our clients. Further, our precious clients can avail this pump at most affordable price.
The solar water pump's efficiency is three times higher than traditional pump system. Solar water irrigation system technical concepts have been transformed into the products in the market. High technical products give strong support to the areas such as agricultural irrigation, desertification treatment, ecological restoration of grassland, and land salinization treatment caused by water and soil loss. Additionally, this photovoltaic system is environmentally friendly and achieves the zero-emission of curb on dioxide
How Solar Pump Works?
1) A solar-powered water pumping system is composed of a power source consisting of one or more PV (photovoltaic) panels. Solar cells are the building blocks for solar panels. Each solar cell has two or more specially prepared layers of semiconducting material that produce direct current (DC) electricity when exposed to sunlight.
2) This current then flows to a control box which manages the power generated. Using a program called Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) the control box can regulate the speed of the pump motor so it runs at best efficiency. It also protects the pump motor from over voltage or low power situations. It can also start and stop the pump based on input from sensors and at the same time displaying the systems status.
3) Whenever the sun shines the current turns the motor and the pump operates. If there is a requirement to run the pump for longer hours at night then a battery system must be included. This can store electricity during the day to run the pump later but it does require more solar panels to charge the battery.
In early systems the motor was driven by DC current through brushes (brushes needed to be replaced periodically). Today’s modern systems use high efficiency brushless motors which are driven by an alternating current produced by the control box
- Solar Panel
- AC/ DC Motor- Pump Set
- Pump Controller
- Hot dip GI Mounting Structure
- Protection Systems for the Motor & Pump sets
- Weather resistance & water level protection
- Irrigation purpose
- Industry water supply
- Water purification systems
- Filtration and pool circulation
- Drinking Water
- Leisure Applications
- Pond aeration & livestock watering
- Pond management
- Drip & Sprinkler
· They have extremely Low Operating Cost
· Easy to Transport and Relocate
· Solar Pumps are generally Low Maintenance
· Increase Productivity
· Reliable in regional and remote areas
· Reliable for Farming
Solar water pump installations are versatile and can be used for various applications.
It enables people to manage their drinking water supply, livestock watering, irrigation, and other residential applications.
Usually the need for water is greatest during the hot sunny days. During these peak times the PV panels also produce most power and most water will be pumped into the storage tank.
Due to the simplicity of solar powered water pump systems, this technology is reliable, and requires little maintenance.